Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence (CUE) is an annual showcase for undergraduates to present research or other scholarly work. Current undergraduates in all years of study, all academic disciplines, and all stages of research are eligible to present. Participants will receive a certificate of presentation and can include the presentation on resumes and future applications.
May 24, 2018
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Memorial Union Ballroom
REGISTRATION is now open!
Registration will close Monday, May 14 at 5 p.m.
• All OSU undergraduates in all disciplines and fields of study.
• Works in-progress and projects for which students served as a contributing member of a larger faculty-led project are strongly encouraged.
• Groups of students may present a single, collaborative project (but submit only one application)
• OSU student projects completed somewhere other than OSU are also eligible.
• Presentation format: 3' x 4' posters
• Ecampus students are encouraged to apply (contact Bethany Ulman at email@example.com with questions)
• Students wanting to present artistic/creative projects are encouraged to apply (contact Sophie Pierszalowski at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
Booth Assignment lists will be posted by Tuesday, May 22:
Information for presenters
Questions you will be asked during registration
Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence is sponsored by the Office of Undergardaute Research, Scholarship, and the Arts (URSA) in Academic Programs and Learning Innovation and organized by University Events.
Questions? Contact University Events (email@example.com)
List of 2017 Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence participants
For previous year's award winners and to hear a few stories on Media Space.