Presenting academic and creative work in a formal setting is a mark of true accomplishment in undergraduate studies. Participants will receive a certificate of presentation, and can include the presentation on resumes, graduate school and scholarship applications.
May 19, 2017
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Memorial Union, Horizon Room
Registration is now open.
Registration will close Monday, May 8 at 5 p.m.
• All OSU undergraduates in all disciplines and fields of study.
• URISC and 2016 URSA Engage awardees are required to present a poster on their funded project. Those that received URSA Engage awards in 2017 may present a poster in CUE this year or in future years or make an oral presentation during the summer symposium.
• Works in-progress and projects for which students served as a contributing member of a larger faculty-led project are strongly encouraged.
• Groups of students may present a single, collaborative project (but submit only one application)
• OSU student projects completed somewhere other than OSU are also eligible.
• Presentation format: 4' x 4' posters
Information for presenters
Questions you will be asked during registration
Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence is sponsored by the Division of Undergraduate Studies and organized by University Events.
Questions? Contact University Events (email@example.com)
See all the 2016 Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence participants
For previous year's award winners and to hear a few stories on Media Space.