Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- Artists are responsible for hand delivery or shipping to and from the LaSells Stewart Center. No C.O.D. in-bound shipments will be accepted.
- Pieces must be ready to hang or install. If not, staff may choose not to include the piece. Pieces must be identified with a label on the back, bottom or attached with string.
- As noted in the submission form, there is limited display space for three dimensional pieces. If your three dimensional piece has the option of hanging on a wall, please note that in your submission as it will increase the opportunity for acceptance.
- Fragile surfaces such as pastel must be protected by glass or Plexiglas; for special display methods the artist needs to supply materials and clear instructions.
- Artwork must be available for the duration of the exhibit.
- Non-accepted work cannot be substituted for accepted work.
- We reserve the right to view the piece if images are not descriptive enough. If this is the case, we will contact you once the selection process begins.
- Subject matter must be appropriate for viewing by all ages.
OSU's associated staff such as the OSU Foundation, GCA Service Group, and Sodexho (Beavers Catering within athletics facilities) and retirees are also welcome to participate.