Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence (CUE) is an annual showcase for OSU undergraduates to present their research, scholarship and creative projects to the broader university and Corvallis community. Undergraduates from all academic disciplines, in all years of study and all stages of research will present a diversity of topics, approaches and interests at OSU.
May 14, 2019
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Memorial Union Ballroom
Registration is closed.
Registration will close Friday, April 19, 2019 at 5 p.m.
• All OSU undergraduates in all disciplines and fields of study.
• Works in-progress and projects for which students served as a contributing member of a larger faculty-led project are strongly encouraged.
• Groups of students may present a single, collaborative project (but submit only one application)
• OSU student projects completed somewhere other than OSU are also eligible.
• Presentation format: 3' x 4' posters
• Ecampus students are encouraged to apply (contact Bethany Ulman at email@example.com with questions)
• Students wanting to present artistic/creative projects are encouraged to apply (contact Greg Heinonen at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
• Student Multimedia Services will accept submission to print posters through Monday, May 6. Rush fees may apply after this date.
2019 Booth Assignments
Information for presenters
Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence is sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and the Arts (URSA) in the Office of Undergraduate Education and organized by University Events.
Questions? Contact University Events (email@example.com)
List of 2018 Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence participants