- Celebrating Undergraduate Excellence is Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. in the Memorial Union Ballroom. It will be an open format where attendees will walk around the room and view student posters/displays. We would like students to be present at their posters/tables for a minimum of 2 hours. We understand that you are students first and have class obligations. If you are unable to be present for at least 2 hours, please contact us immediately and we will make appropriate arrangements.
- Posters/displays can be set up starting at 8 a.m. on May 14 and must be in place by 8:45 a.m. Please bring everything that you will need for your project; i.e. tape, etc. There will be limited supplies available for emergency repairs and fixes.
- Posters/displays must be picked up between 12 - 1 p.m. that afternoon. Posters/displays that are not picked up will be left behind and most likely thrown away by the MU staff. Please remember to pick up your projects!
- Please plan your posters/displays for your scheduled space. Space is limited to a 3' x 4' free standing display board. Other poster size options will not be accepted. If you have a display and not a poster, then please contact University Events for space restrictions.
- If you will need to print your project poster, a good resource on campus is Student Media Services located in The Valley Library. They should be able to handle most of your printing needs free of charge or for a very reasonable price. They do require at least 48 hours so plan accordingly. Deadline to submit posters to Student Media Services is Monday, May 6.
Thank you for participating, and congratulations again on this important recognition of your accomplishments in research, scholarship, innovation and creativity. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail University Events at Events@oregonstate.edu or call 541-737-4717.