The beaver logo is the primary mark for Athletics and for retail product. It should be the main element in all designs.
- The beaver logo must have the appropriate trademark registration symbol.
- Changes to the logo are not permitted, including altering the color, shape, alignment, or trademark registration symbol.
- If the beaver logo is used, the design cannot contain the Jr. Benny logo.
- In most cases, the outline should be orange, even on orange background.
- The outline should not be white, even when the background color is split. In these cases, use an orange outline.
- On a dark background, the logo must have an outline.
- The "outer logo" must always be the darkest element.
- One color, gray variations are permitted.
- Pink is acceptable in limited circumstances, such as product affiliated with Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Different color combinations are not permitted.
- The logo can be placed on camo patterns.
- The logo should never be placed on green products, even in association with St. Patrick's Day product.
- The logo should never be placed on yellow products.
Textures and Patterns
- Light textures and patterns are permitted in the "inner logo" and "outline." They cannot be applied to the "outer logo," teeth or eyes.
- Bold, busy patterns are not permitted.
- Gradients are not permitted.
- The right-facing version of the logo should be used for standard designs.
- The left-facing version of the logo can be used in select cases, such as the car flags and helmet designs.
Other Incorrect Uses
- Additionally, elements cannot be added to the logo.
- Other graphics cannot be placed over the top of the logo.
- The logo must be seen in its entirety. Edges cannot be cut-off.