Thank you for your interest in the Borrowables Program. This valuable resource has saved the university around $100,000 per year for nearly a decade.
Things to know about the program
May 2022 NOTE: Due to limited staffing availability and a high volume of requests, response times may be delayed. A staff member will respond as soon as we are able. No requests are guaranteed fulfillment, especially if requested within the same week. All pickups and drop offs are by appointment only at the availability of University Events staff. Appointments will be scheduled between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday only.
- We recommend that all requests be made at least two weeks prior to the event. However, we encourage you to reserve early as reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no charge to borrow items, however fees are associated with late returns, returns outside of office hours, cleaning, repairs, replacement of damaged items and for batteries. There is a $5 cell battery fee for increments of up to 25 items that use cell batteries and a $5 AA/AAA battery fee for increments of 15 items that use AA/AAA batteries.
- The University Events office is generally open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Feel free to call ahead before coming to pick up your items to make sure someone will be available to assist you.
- The University Events office is located in Kerr A402 and the borrowables storage area is located in Kerr 088, which is located in the basement of Kerr across from a service elevator with easy access to the loading dock. Depending on the size of your order you may be asked to pickup/return to one location or the other.
- Free 30 minute parking is available to load/unload your vehicle at the loading dock located in the south Kerr lot off of 15th Street. Call University Events staff at 541-737-4717 when you arrive.
- Renter is responsible for loading/unloading without assistance from University Events staff. We want your event to be successful and are glad you are using the program, but remember that we are event planners first, and may not be able to dedicate time beyond verifying that your inventory is correctly noted on the contract before departing.
- Click on the big orange button above to start your reservation. Please be respectful of the program by choosing your pick-up and drop-off dates as close to your event date as possible.
- Do you have something sitting in storage that might fit into the program? We would be happy to explore making additional items available (and freeing up your storage space!) Contact the University Events office to discuss what you have to offer.